0.2.2.2.3 Released

mwl4

5 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@Raphael069 You do that and soon enough, you will only be able to crash into the traffic bots in SP... Your call. Players being able to fix their trucks doesn't mean that you won't be reported and banned if you crash into them.

I wrote this as a joke. Simply if everyone uses, then I will use too. I just do not like the idea. Because yesterday I saw a player on the road standing, saying that the fix in 100 seconds will appear. Сollected a large cork.  Used to be F7, but now wait  /fix.

35 minutes ago, Raphael069 said:

I wrote this as a joke. Simply if everyone uses, then I will use too. I just do not like the idea. Because yesterday I saw a player on the road standing, saying that the fix in 100 seconds will appear. Сollected a large cork.  Used to be F7, but now wait  /fix.

Its so sad to listen but /fix command is just an option to fix truck. If i was in your place i would have warned him to press f7 + enter. If he still hesitates and blocks the road then i would do web report for blocking road.

I hope all the members should go to service station for repairing the trucks instead of using /fix commands.  or /fix command should only work when the truck damage is more than 50% . 

Edited by Syntackz
  • Like 2

UxiKSFa.png

2 hours ago, Syntackz said:

Its so sad to listen but /fix command is just an option to fix truck. If i was in your place i would have warned him to press f7 + enter. If he still hesitates and blocks the road then i would do web report for blocking road.

I hope all the members should go to service station for repairing the trucks instead of using /fix commands.  or /fix command should only work when the truck damage is more than 50% . 

Yes. Almost everyone said press f7, but he refused... 

1 hour ago, Raphael069 said:

This error disappears after a while. I have too, such a sometimes

I'm having the same issues. After restarting/reinstalling the launcher. I also verified my game cache to see if that was the issue. Nothing, I keep crashing after launching into the server.

3 hours ago, [AC] Group said:

Since last launcher update: http://prntscr.com/ibib03

1 hour ago, KevinSaysHi said:

I'm having the same issues. After restarting/reinstalling the launcher. I also verified my game cache to see if that was the issue. Nothing, I keep crashing after launching into the server.

If you get this error you could try the below guide also make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7)DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015. Make sure you check the guide below and don't forget to verify your game files!

General Crashes and errors that you may experience with the launcher or the game try CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

Spoiler

Screen%20recording%202017-08-20%20at%201

If your game crashes every 5 mins then check the below link which might help you

UxiKSFa.png

/fix command to repair trailer in game no work! I'm always use external services from WOT, only fixed the truck, any information about? Player with 250+ping comming and crashs trailers always and not give ban and other punitions, solve this problem or open again South America server for loots of brasilian players.

28 minutes ago, Jennifer* said:

/fix command to repair trailer in game no work! I'm always use external services from WOT, only fixed the truck, any information about? Player with 250+ping comming and crashs trailers always and not give ban and other punitions, solve this problem or open again South America server for loots of brasilian players.

WoT contracts store the damage level on SCS servers, there is nothing you or the truckerMP team can do for that. Unless you're suggesting someone write a hack to break into SCS servers and edit their database to fix your damage lol.

The only thing that you CAN do, is record and report the players who do so. A first offense will be a very short (24 h iirc) ban, but it stays in their record and ban duration gets up. at 4 or 5 I think it was a 1 month ban. After that it gets permanent.

Yes but this problem is CORE server problem  that is poorly done, there are many car racing games, there is no such issue Stuttering ping. Look this severe problem happen a long time, and servers ETS2MP never leave ALPHA or BETA, year and more yaers with problems. Sorry but it's true, it's never going to be fixed I guess. 5 years on ALPHA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n96Q9phRcms

Another old bug and the devs do not fix ever! Nobody likes to go back to the economy and always go back to the garage!

It happens every day, is it too bad, when will it be fixed?

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/59630-help-no-jobs-available/&page=0#comment-591414

Please notice that all these fixes are temporary.

:truestory: Fix, login, play, crash job...Fix, login, play, crash job...Fix, login, play, crash job... :troll:

1 hour ago, Jennifer* said:

Another old bug and the devs do not fix ever! Nobody likes to go back to the economy and always go back to the garage!

It happens every day, is it too bad, when will it be fixed?

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/59630-help-no-jobs-available/&page=0#comment-591414

:truestory: Fix, login, play, crash job...Fix, login, play, crash job...Fix, login, play, crash job... :troll:

Sleep works like a charm.