0.2.2.2.3 Released

mwl4

I still believe the /fix should be reverted back so it fixes trailer and has no cooldown. I got rammed straight after doing /fix and got 80% damage on truck and 45% on trailer. Had to wait 10 mins to be able to fix my truck (but f7 was only option) and my trailer stayed at 45%. Unbelievable, you turned a great feature into crap.

cmgeow.pngbanner

On 17.12.2017 at 5:08 AM, mwl4 said:

Hello!

New version 0.2.2.2.0 has been released.

Changelog:

• Added Wintermod ( more info: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/58472-wintermod-released/)
  • Added checking if player has enabled headlights while driving (auto kick after 10 seconds)
  • (0.2.2.2.1) Added extended CB Radio sounds (you can disable them in client settings)
  • (0.2.2.2.1) Support for Euro Truck Simulator 2 ver. 1.30.2.2 [98df145019dc]
  • (0.2.2.2.2) Support for Italy DLC (Added NCZ prefabs)
  • (0.2.2.2.2) Improvements to the snowing effect (optimizations)
  • (2018-01-09) Added a /fix command to repair own truck and trailer in game.
  • (2018-01-11) Support for American Truck Simulator ver. 1.30.0.1s [eff0b1ef9fa3]

Added note regarding the /fix command:

Thanks for ATS!!!

i found a bug - if you press Y and  then type /pinfo <anynumber> and take a screenshot, the chat/command window will never open again until you restart the whole game! plus it will even delete the command result text from the screen before it takes the screenshot, lol!

and how can one take evidence of the lamers then?

5 minutes ago, w7x said:

i found a bug - if you press Y and  then type /pinfo <anynumber> and then take a screenshot, the chat/command window will never open again until you restart the whole game!

and how can one take evidence of the lamers then?

i think u just press f11 or f8

Edited by NyonyaRahoel

That is really sad :(

Devs think about "fix" command, about patch their servers and talk about they want prive best experience for us... but still there no support for the new year event "Grand Gift Delivery 2017" we still should carry that buggy white trailers instead see a real gifts on platforms. That is really sad. Went back to 2015 or 2016 year, it's be nice see how most people carry new year trailers around the world - that is the real experience for us players (in my opinion). Also player vote and ask devs to enable winter physics - nothing in return. Not even on one server, not even for test for one year to see if that should be. Nothing. That is sad :( really... looks like devs just fire patches and the real development stops two years ago.

On 1/15/2018 at 9:27 PM, Ajith18592 said:

Hello,Its not a bug. if you need to turn off snow fall then you need to unselect season effect.please follow according to below video to solve your issue.:)

Reveal hidden contents

well, i consider it a bug, because i usually had rain, but now it only snows nonstop... and was slippery also perhaps (altho it might have been the 140km/h speed also...)

1 hour ago, w7xx said:

well, i consider it a bug, because i usually had rain, but now it only snows nonstop... and was slippery also perhaps (altho it might have been the 140km/h speed also...)

hello, It snows non stop because of season effect, all you have to do is turn off season effect .another thing is winter mod doesn't show any effect on road or change physics on road. i think slippery is due to rain.

UxiKSFa.png

• Community Manager

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

On 1/18/2018 at 9:01 PM, Delepitor0216 said:

Where the F is the US Server for ATS.... 

You'll get the same copied and paste answer for that question ..It appears the US server is not coming back..

Changelog:

• Added view of game rules in game while logging in, you need to scroll to the bottom to get 'agree' button activated.

Note in regards to the US server, it will return once we get a confirmation from the datacenter our servers are okay. More info here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback