0.2.2.2.3 Released

mwl4

3 minutes ago, garack said:

does mp still work with the old 1.30.1.6 because the truckersmp client says it need 1.30.1.9?

You need version: 1.30.1.19 for ETS2

23 minutes ago, Octavian Simon said:

Is there any way to get 1.30.1.19 version for ets2?
My game updated automatically :|

No downgrade possible ! 

You must wait for beta or an TruckersMP update.

Again no ATS?

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

@Th3G4m3r123,

You can try and select 'NONE - Opt out of all beta progams' in the Steam betas tab.

In the future, you can use this guide to help with down/upgrading:

Happy trucking.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

why again only ETS2? Please explain why not ATS, it has the event as well people wanna play MP ATS, cause that one is totally not worklng anymore...

Or did I miss the newflash that ATS is no longer being updated?

Great for ETS2 and i thank you for that but I am mad cause once again no ATS update :( Thx for a merry merry christmas

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PitbullStyle said:

why again only ETS2? Please explain why not ATS, it has the event as well people wanna play MP ATS, cause that one is totally not worklng anymore...

Or did I miss the newflash that ATS is no longer being updated?

Great for ETS2 and i thank you for that but I am mad cause once again no ATS update :( Thx for a merry merry christmas

I've said it time and time again and 90% of the community and the devs prove it over and over again...no one in TruckersMP cares for ATS. The general attitude is "It's ETS 2 or back to single player".

It doesn't help ATS seems to be stuck in a vicious cycle of people not playing it because no one is playing it...failing to realize that if everyone wanted to play ATS and just signed on and kept the server population up, more people would play. The issue seems to be everyone checks the server status and sees like 3,700 people in ETS 2 vs the 56 people in ATS and then they go, well, I guess it's off to ETS 2 so I can actually see other players at some point on the map...

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more!