0.2.2.2.3 Released

mwl4

wait? you force headlights even in daytime now?? unrealistic!! also 10 sec is really a bit steep.. make it 30.. and no im not a ghost driver.. i turn my light on from 19 to 7 like it was told in chat every time!

also consider players with bad computer and ones how are not playing with wintermod..

please review/rethink that approach to the problem of players without lights at night!! @mwl4

Edited by sgpch1983
corrected number flip
  • Like 1

sysp-73354.png

36 minutes ago, sgpch1983 said:

from 7 to 19 like

In fact, doing that is quite pointless and exactly what you did not want. Since you drive with headlights during the day anyway, why do you complain?

Also, you are quite lucky that nobody ever kicked you when you were not using the headlights from 19 to 7 :unsure:

6 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@fabristunt There's a warning before the kick and it's enforced at all times, which can be annoying to those who decide to not use the Winter mod and are used to drive without lights on during the day. Myself, I drive always with lights on, no matter the weather or the time, so I don't see any problems with this new "rule", but I can see why some people have concerns about it. But keep in mind that you may not be using the mod, so you see daylight at 20:00 and the player next to you is using the mod and to him, 20:00 is full night time. This is why, for security reasons, all players must use headlights always during the Winter mod "season".

I drove a bit this afternoon and tried it out. The message in the chat is working, but come on! Headlights on at 5 o'clock p.m.? Really?

Any chance it'll be enforced between 19-7 only? That should cover the issue for those with the wintermod.

As of now, I don't like it. I hope it gets changed soon.

Regards,

Fabristunt

• True Story 1

43 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

In fact, doing that is quite pointless and exactly what you did not want. Since you drive with headlights during the day anyway, why do you complain?

Also, you are quite lucky that nobody ever kicked you when you were not using the headlights from 19 to 7 :unsure:

sorry i had the times backwards.. i object about driving (or being forced to) with lights at daytime! night time, no problem.. my complaint is daytime lights outside scandinavia and the force.. i highly dislike being forced!

sysp-73354.png

@H4MZ4_ Yes, if you turned off the Wintermod, you still need to turn on your Lights. Because other have the Wintermod on, and when it is dark they can not see you. So accidents happen, and we need to ban someone. 

So better turn them on.

6 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

wait? you force headlights even in daytime now?? unrealistic!! also 10 sec is really a bit steep.. make it 30.. and no im not a ghost driver.. i turn my light on from 19 to 7 like it was told in chat every time!

also consider players with bad computer and ones how are not playing with wintermod..

please review/rethink that approach to the problem of players without lights at night!! @mwl4

It's realistic. Most drivers for a company IRL are required by company policy to use their lights 24/7. I know I do in-game, both games. All the time. Also, I have a horrible computer and I have noticed absolutely no fps difference from the winter mod.

Last day i drove a bit, sure made mistakes, and was included in accidents... But the 10 sec lamp rule is getting annoyed when without my fault (overtaking truck cuts me, unexpected lag in a busier road from smeone in front, bad overtaking in my lane from the opposite side) can result enginde damage so serious wich makes the engine stop, then lights to switch off, then without making any mistake myself a kick from a server... and when the server its on peak time, and 300+ ppl in the queue that is frustrating not  a bit...

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2

13 hours ago, CarCat said:

It's realistic. Most drivers for a company IRL are required by company policy to use their lights 24/7. I know I do in-game, both games. All the time. Also, I have a horrible computer and I have noticed absolutely no fps difference from the winter mod.

@DavinaETS

not in germany!

Edited by sgpch1983

sysp-73354.png

On 12/17/2017 at 10:08 AM, mwl4 said:

Hello!

New version 0.2.2.2.0 has been released.

Changelog:

• Added Wintermod ( more info:  )
  • Added checking if player has enabled headlights while driving (auto kick after 10 seconds)

I can drive without headlights. if i drive with beacons on, no kick info shows up! pls fix

I'm with you till the end of the line