0.2.2.2.3 Released

mwl4

• mwl4 pinned and featured this topic
Just now, mwl4 said:

Added checking if player has enabled headlights while driving (auto kick after 10 seconds)

Just to clarify, does this only occur when the player is moving continuously for 10 seconds? So if I'm parked, or I move for less than 10 seconds before stopping, then I can have my headlights off without being kicked?

Headlights check. Best addition, ever! No more do we need to do any /sann to tell players to turn on their headlights or personally ask specific players to turn them on. :'D

inb4 people start posting around and/or contacting Support/Feedback to ask for help because they are getting kicked "no reason". lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Thx for the update, is there a reason why ATS still hasn't been made to work with last version?

Do not get me wrong I appreciate the updates and all the hard work but after over a week with new ATS update yet not for MP (but ETS2 gets the updates for MP after ATS was done by SCS so is confusing)I am wondering is ATS being ditched? (i love ATS MP so I do hope it will get an update for latest ATS version, i am tired of downgrading so I just wait patiently til it gets update)

• Like 2

Added checking if player has enabled headlights while driving (auto kick after 10 seconds)

10 seconds is a little bit steep. A minute would be better imho, especially taking into consideration the time it takes to reconnect.

One may forget to turn on the lights after a break and take off without them, at somethinglike 1930 there is still light and one may not notice it immediately.

Is there a warning in the chat like for the AFK timer? Is this enforced from 19 to 7 or only during night time?

Cheers,

Fabristunt

@fabristunt There's a warning before the kick and it's enforced at all times, which can be annoying to those who decide to not use the Winter mod and are used to drive without lights on during the day. Myself, I drive always with lights on, no matter the weather or the time, so I don't see any problems with this new "rule", but I can see why some people have concerns about it. But keep in mind that you may not be using the mod, so you see daylight at 20:00 and the player next to you is using the mod and to him, 20:00 is full night time. This is why, for security reasons, all players must use headlights always during the Winter mod "season".

7 hours ago, UnknownBeast said:

it is sad. Can we get the physic for the snow? It would be cool and would change things up

I would rather have a seperate server with snow physics to make things less cluttered.

why is ATS not getting any updates and new stuff like ETS2 but ETS2 is getting everything looks like ATS is being left behind and forgot about. i dont play ETS2 much in multiplayer as theres to many people that drive wrong side road smash into other drivers deliberately some cant even drive in straight line and swear and use bad language thats why i always play ATS as you dont get that problem in there like you get in ETS2.

• Like 2

@ledgeri [HUN],

Yes, the special transport beacons are supported.

@UnknownBeast,

As mentioned by our developer in the post about this - "Currently, no, but we are deciding if we should add physics."

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.