Wintermod Released

Kat_pw

Same, update installed - got the Wintermod loading background going on. But i just seem to stay offline after connecting to the server. After like 6min of just trying to wait it out i got a message saying sth along the lines of "(...) invalid client...failed to load(...)".

edit:

Im talking about waiting in game (the login and download itself is working fine). The red offline message just wont go away.

thank you :D

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

• DevOps
10 minutes ago, Neuroh said:

is this on ats aswell?

ETS2 Only

41 minutes ago, Dukiiee said:

hello i dowloaded the winter mod and now i cant enter on MP...

Any solucions???

20171217020447_1.jpg

It should be working now, you were one of the first to download the mod before we updated the servers :)

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png