Wintermod Released

Kat_pw

I think winter mod needs to be removed.because we are in April and we are in the spring season.we got out of winter season.

6 hours ago, Ollie - Simulator Radio said:

most players now have the wintered disabled on their clients,

i dont ;)

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

On 24.03.2018 г. at 8:04 PM, Racyen said:

@SorrowMind,

Hello, if you want Driving without Snow you can Disable Winter Mod.

Racyen

Please stop quoting this everywhere. This is not working for most of the players. I turned this OFF in mid January or somewhere around the end of it. And I'm still having snowing from time to time.  It's not always raining/falling snow, but it's like "drive some time witthout snowing and then it starts snowing.."   I've checked 2349124 times and I turned OFF the setting in the TAB menu. We have snow every winter, every year ..it's the same over and over again so I personally know how to turn it off. I've seen a lot of people having the same issue as me - still seeing snowing sometimes.  And some people said that this should be turned off from TruckersMP themself, not from the users/players. So we have to wait, we can't do nothing.  As I said in my status update, probably the "big boss" lives around the Antarctica or North Pole ,cuz for me it's not normal to watch snowing in April - or even March. 

• Game Developer

@Tosh8 Of course it depends where you live. For example we had snow here in the end of March. ;)

The stuff with random snow looks like a bug. If you are sure you have disabled Season effects, submit it as a bug. :)

Edited by ShawnCZek
Added link

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic