What coding languages do you know?

I can not say I know very well, but I have knowledge in:

• HTML
  • C++

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  1. HTML
  2. CSS
  3. JavaScript (jQuery, Angular2, React, Node)
  4. PHP (Symfony, Laravel)
  5. MySQL
  6. SourcePawn

I do bits and bobs of everything but primarily web focused. Started out life writing plugins for CS:GO servers in SourcePawn and I still do when I'm looking for something to do to keep myself active programming-wise. 

My GitHub will give you a general overview as to what i'm more proficient in.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

its not really how many coding you know, its more of how good you are with it, in most cases and coding programs you need to know the basics, and the rest youll learn really fast(if you are good at it and prepared to expand your knowledge). 

take a car for example, there are hundred of differened cars, they are all the same or very similar when it comes to driving, but the biggest difference is in mechanics between "manual/automatic, electric/fuel". driving them is easy, servicing them is hard, but if you know the basics and you are good at what you do, youll figure out even the electric car. even if you spent your whole life working only on fuel cars. 

hope you get my point.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.