SCS Blog: Scandinavia Reveal

Carrythxd

the fun thing about ATS is that it will be running the same engine as ETS2 they will both be mirroring development so with the knowledge the MP devs have it should not be to long before a MP could be released (funding permitting for servers) 

"Scandinavia"

That's just half of Sweden and Norway (and fully Denmark to be certain).

And I miss the Northern Greman city "Flensburg" which is a going through city to the North.

It looks good, but I'm dissapointed

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Why didnt they just make Nordic DLC. I dont really need Finland in the game but that would be amazing. They should atleast add the option for every EU plate. I have to use french plates and thats lame.

I know right.. Would be amazing to have Finland in the DLC, or atleast have the ability to change your plates on WoT to Finnish plates :P

I've been using Germany's plates on my trucks for a while, they are okay but I do have to say that I would definitely rather use Finnish plates lol

10959963_612042505591146_686602129748444

y1u9Gtd.jpg

And how are you sure of that?

Because if you look at my response in my old topic you'll see that I took pictures of all the signs that showed a city in Squirells video in Sweden. And they didn't manage to fit all of them in the picture, I'll quote myself on this one, here's the topic: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/5093-scandanavian-map/#entry40510

""""

I did a better research in Sweden, ONLY SWEDEN, but there might be a couple of other cities in there like norwegian or danish. This is all I found in the video in Sweden:

Norway:

Oslo

Denamark:

Köpenhamn / Copehagen

Odense

Sweden:

Trelleborg

Malmö / Malmoe

Helsingborg

Göteborg / Gothenburg

Kalmar

Nynäshamn

Södertälje

Stockholm

Linköping

Jönköping

r7vgic.jpg

2zjkk5f.png

31368if.png

2s14rx2.png

2vcztkp.png

6i5ffp.png

nv17cp.png

2ivclza.png

2ezr3b4.png

m81zeu.png

"""""

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

So only two more cities in Sweden.

Trelleborg and Nynäshamn

No changes in Norway and Denmark.

Doesn't have to be and probably it isn't. Since they only showed the eastern and southern part of Sweden this was all I managed to catch, there are probably some more if you look in the northern/wester/middle part of it. They probably aren't big enough to be shown on the map, this probably applies to the other countries as well.

Probably, probably, probably :P

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Still the size of this DLC is comparable with "Going East". Number of cities is even bigger. Length of roads seems to be somewhat shorter, but, as they said, roads are more detailed and scenery is more interesting.

Quality beats quantity :P

I did a better research in Sweden, ONLY SWEDEN, but there might be a couple of other cities in there like norwegian or danish. This is all I found in the video in Sweden:

It looks like some additional cities you saw, like Trelleborg or Nynäshamn, are not full cities but ports like Ijmunden or Folkestone. And Södertälje is Scania headquarters. That's why you couldn't see they at the map.

Because if you look at my response in my old topic you'll see that I took pictures of all the signs that showed a city in Squirells video in Sweden. And they didn't manage to fit all of them in the picture, I'll quote myself on this one, here's the topic: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/5093-scandanavian-map/#entry4051

Oh I haven't seen that sorry. Thanks for posting it here.

Still the size of this DLC is comparable with "Going East". Number of cities is even bigger. Length of roads seems to be somewhat shorter, but, as they said, roads are more detailed and scenery is more interesting.

Quality beats quantity :P

It looks like some additional cities you saw, like Trelleborg or Nynäshamn, are not full cities but ports like Ijmunden or Folkestone. And Södertälje is Scania headquarters. That's why you couldn't see they at the map.

Södertälje is a municipality, not Scania's Headquartes

Oh I haven't seen that sorry. Thanks for posting it here.

No probs!

I mean Scania's Headquarters are located in Södertälje and this city is added in Scandinavia map as place for Scania truck factory, not as separate city.

e73519deac.jpg

Yeh no, I wouldn't realy believe so, it says C for Centrum which is the middle of the city. Around Scania it's white which means it's like something bigger in the city like some sort of factory, whilst there still is a city.

Has any of you visited the city of Gdynia above Gdansk ingame? It's one of the ports that will eventually let you go to the Scandinavia area :P (Screenshots of the city in the spoiler below, if somebody is interested)

You have to use the free camera + teleport to get in there but once you've close to the city it says 'Gdynia Explored'. And it also seems to effect the exploration % amount

I believe this guy is the original founder of the city, they also included a video of them driving to the city here: https://ijsmods.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/the-lost-city-of-gdynia/

6z6NrVR.jpg

10945814_614296372032426_887567384459308

10984538_614296368699093_432342905161608

10983556_614296392032424_429580198392918

10750179_614296405365756_563294929579956

10636435_614296422032421_450390123244708

Here's some screenshots taken above the city:

10943779_614296452032418_355481137282439

10446035_614296458699084_125099463238713

y1u9Gtd.jpg

• 3 months later...

Archived