Problem with Multi

KojarzyszToniaka?

Question

Hi

I have a problem with running ETS2 in a multi player game. It's based on the fact that I accidentally downloaded the last update to the game and TruckersMP does not want to turn on me multi because of the wrong version. I currently have version 1.23.1.1. (I tried to use the guides I found that you have to go into the game settings on the steam and choose your version from the "Beta" folder, however, I ruined the game even more ... To run the game you need version 1.30.1.6s, you have some tips how to find and where to find the exact version that I need?

hghg.png

3 answers to this question

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is not compatible anymore. Don't worry, you can downgrade ETS2 if you want to keep playing.

To do so, please downgrade to "temporary_1_30 - 1.30.1.6 for incompatible mods" as seen on the screenshot below.

AvkKARBORUmPf6--GiPJiQ.png

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+