Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Suggestion/Feedback: "NON-collision"-server for "Special Transport"-DLC ONLY

Team NLD Gaming

Suggestion Name: "NON-collision"-server for "Special Transport"-DLC ONLY

Suggestion Description: Just a small suggestion to get the brandnew DLC (Special Transport) online at TruckersMP

Any example images:  No

Why should it be added?:

I know the devs/modcreators are working hard to get the latest DLC (Special Transport) online at TruckersMP without any complexity of the DLC-files that are written by SCS.

I have a small idea to share with the devs of TruckersMP; how about a "Non Collision"-server for "Special Transport" DLC owners? (So it's only accessible for players who'd purchased the "Special Transport" DLC").

This allows the devs/modcreators of TruckersMP to rework the files in "chillmode" and to get it worked how they want it, and players who purchased the latest DLC (Special Transport) will be able (and happy) to play it online.

I love to help the team a bit with some idea's and some feedback! 

Regards, Joey [aka Team NLD Gaming]

Edited by Team NLD Gaming
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • True Story 1

This is not going to happen. We can not add servers specificly for one DLC.

It might look alright just for this one, but what if SCS releases other DLC's that are more complex? We can not end up with different servers just to "support" a single DLC.

We rather look at properly supporting the DLC for everyone instead of doing it this way. Keep in mind that if we were to do such a thing, and we decide to remove the server we will get many complaints because we suddenly don't support it anymore.

Our developers are working as hard as possible, that's all they can do at this moment.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.