New Transport DLC

Wolfuś

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello mate,

My explanations are not precise information.However, a separate server can be opened for the new dlc Or it will not be adapted for truckersmp.

I want you to be patient in this process.When it is announced, it is informed from TruckersMP's social media account or forum.

Regards,

BigLarge

I highly doubt we will see that DLC in MP for a few reasons, the size of the loads on the trailers is one big thing as the problem will be those who do not own the DLC will not see the big oversized load and that will cause issues. The other problem is the AI vans that go with you and help with obstacles as I cannot see how that can come to MP as AI are disabled in MP. 

I could be wrong tho the devs might surprise us but I'm douthfull, this maybe a SP only DLC but we will have to wait and see.

• Like 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Hello @Wolfu?

TruckersMP says: "why a dlc should not be present in MP" but for me (personal opinion) I can't imagine this DLC in MP with so many players (in Europe 2 for example) or with the DC Road will be unthinkable and with many new animations in this DLC (police cars and pilote cars ( bot) who supervise the convoy).

But we must wait,

Hope I help you, 

Hey! ;)

If you mean the new DLC one the only things what is working on the MP

at the moment is the Beacons on the Roof and this big Beacon one can see other

Players too, but this Led´s what you can do on the front of your truck is the only

one what can see it you, so hope it was a little answer for you.

Greetings