ATS Ver. 1.29.1.17 and ETS2 Ver. 1.30.1.14

Question

Hey TruckersMP ATS updated to ver. 1.29.1.17 over a week ago and y'all don't have it patched YET ! Btw ETS2 just updated to ver. 1.30.1.14 and I bet y'all get that patched within 12hrs. Thing is y'all REALLY SHOULD have ATS patched BY NOW ! ! ! !

ALSO, THOSE ARE NOT BETA'S so DON'T give me the old "have you tried downgrading to non-beta ver. b.s.

Edited by Korn Schitts
Had to add to it.

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Yoyo_ManSg said:

Hello @Nutty Wolf,

Please, follow these steps:

For ATS : Steam>Library >ATS>Properties >Betas>Temporary_1_29 - 1.29.1.1 for incompatible mods

For ETS2: Steam>Library >ETS2>Properties >Temporary_1_30 - 1.30.1.6 for incompatible mods 

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

And what did I say then I get this. SMH ! ! !

I NOW HOW TO DO THAT, question is did y'all FORGET HOW TO PATCH ?

Hi @Nutty Wolf,

Please do remember that everybody here are volunteers. We do this because we want to. 

Likely the reason ATS hasn't been patched, is because of the player base difference between the two. ETS2 has quite a bit more players. Italia just came out, and that is where the attention is going most likely. 

Please be patient, and ATS will be updated. 

If you are not happy with something, you can leave a constructive feedback for the managers of the project, here: www.truckersmp.com/feedback 

Regards,

sko0923. 

• Like 2

@Nutty Wolf Hi, my friend, what's wrong with ATS? ATS has always been updated as fast as possible only got 13 hours offline when it was for version 1.29, now both have to be updated everything is on the basis of patience,

• Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator are developed by SCS Software,
  • TruckersMP has already been developed by another company, say a team