How do you get a white trailer on ETS2MP

DaCheat

Question

So here is the deal.

I want a white trailer on Truckers multiplayer but the whole thing is that Truckers multiplayer does not want to accept the modification I have downloaded from this Turkish forum and everytime I want to do a load I have to go to singleplayer first and then get a white trailer and then get back to multiplayer which is non-sense. 

Is there a smart way to get this modification to work it's called ''Beyaz.scs'' assuming that is Turkish for white and I download the modification where most of the people download the white trailer as well as other colored and also the cow trailers. 

If anyone could help that would really be appreciated!

8 answers to this question

The mod might be outdated, old mods won't work due to changes when they added doubles so if the mod was made before then it will not work, also if the mod you are trying to use has any files from the ETS1 trailers then it will not work anymore as the ETS1 trailers got removed in the recent update.

The only way to use trailer mods in MP is to get them in singleplayer first, there is no other way except save editing

Edited by Killua // Ireland ^_^
  • Upvote 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Topic is in wrong section moving to help. Also if any of the answers above has resloved/answered your question don't forget to choose it by clicking the big up arrow next to them 

//moved to help

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Hi @DionNL

Mod may not work after updating,you have to acquire trailer before in singleplayer.Because trailers color doesnt appear in multiplayer.Check this page often,a new version will be implemented shortly.

47 minutes ago, DionNL said:

Truckers multiplayer does not want to accept the modification I have downloaded

TruckersMP is not compatible with mods at all.

You an either...

go to Singleplayer and use the mod to get a white trailer. After attaching it, you can leave the game and deactivate the mod. Now enter the MP. Your trailer should be still white.

or...

you learn how how to save edit. All you need to do is save your game, open the save, find the trailer and change its paintjob to the „default.sii“ (which is a white skin).