Rule Update

Scar

@bryangullickson Before this change, the bans for hacking were as follows: 1 month for first offence, 3 months for second offence, and permanent for 3rd offence.

• Thanks 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

The update is highly appreciated.

I would be happier to see if trolling and intentional ramming behaviour will deserve a heavier punishment.

Thank you!

5 minutes ago, KmunBiene [GER] said:

So that means give way signs are now real rules?

They were always part of the rules, especially when it caused accidents with evidence provided at roundabouts.. traffic lights..  mainly general offences.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

Permanent ban isn't = they will be extinc. They can buy keys from instant gaming with the family card and... and here we go again.. cheat activated ^_^

The only thing that can exctinct them, is ban for pc.. but idk if is possible / they can.

100€ of motherboard (or 800€ for a brand new pc) is much expensive than 3€ on instant gaming.

However, i appreccied the new rule ^_^

Edited by [ICG] [23]ThunderSky

there's 2 crazy rules..... 2.6 and 2.7, i mean if i find a player if use beacon in a 25+area i report him and he need to recive a bann right????

and if there's a player who JUST SIT in a area with 25+ players..... and sit, do nothing (doesnt matter if he sit in service or in a company, he sit in a area with 25+ players)

..... (maybe he searching for a job) ....and i report him, he recive a bann him right??? dont you think this is TOO MUCH???? i mean, set at least a 60-70+ players in a area... not 25+ ....... this is crazy .....

I'm quite happy with the rule changes.
Like most people here, I'd say the rule tweak in regard to hacking is probably the best one. Kudos.
Very happy to see that the rules have lightened up considerably regarding insults, by the way. I am so glad that reason and logic has prevailed somewhat, as well as the understanding that we are all mere humans.... well, most of us - I'm made up entirely of cats. :P

Edited by RickyWong

15 hours ago, boieru' said:

there's 2 crazy rules..... 2.6 and 2.7, i mean if i find a player if use beacon in a 25+area i report him and he need to recive a bann right????

and if there's a player who JUST SIT in a area with 25+ players..... and sit, do nothing (doesnt matter if he sit in service or in a company, he sit in a area with 25+ players)

..... (maybe he searching for a job) ....and i report him, he recive a bann him right??? dont you think this is TOO MUCH???? i mean, set at least a 60-70+ players in a area... not 25+ ....... this is crazy .....

Not exactly correct,

You don't get banned everytime for breaking a rule, it could just be a kick (take for example the ghost driving rule, ghost driving is just a kick if it's the only offence), like if an admin goes by and see you afk on the side of the C-D road (example but there is always 25+ players) they now have a rule that gives them permission to kick you. I know they had the right before but now, there is a set frame of when they can and when it's ok for you to just stop on the side because your lasagnas are ready and you have to take them out of your oven.

^

man..... am not talking about C-D roads.... even in ITALY i saw  more players than 25+ in a single area, at least 5 of them was just sitting there!!!

they should make the rule like this: - "YOU CAN STAY IN SERVICE OR A COMPANY EVEN IF THERE'S 25+ PLAYERS"

but they dint mention the place were we can stay!! (WHILE WE SEARCH FOR A JOB).... but they dint say anything about a place.... they say just about 25+ AREA ...

Edited by MettleMeat
Removed unnecessary quotation.
  • True Story 1

^

§2.6 Useless Traffic / Inappropriate parking*

Repeatedly driving to and from an area of high population with no aim other than specifically to cause more traffic. This applies to areas with 25+ users. Parking or stopping in areas of high population for no reason. This applies to areas with 25+ users. Using the designated car parks is fine when there is low traffic in the area.

We must not get carried away.

IMHO, searching for a job is a valid reason to stop your vehicle and, incidentally, the only way to do so (one can not search for a job while the vehicle is in motion).

Selecting a job usually takes only a few minutes, so there can be no question of useless traffic/ inappropriate parking.

On 13-12-2017 at 3:09 PM, CrazyLithuanianHacker said:

I Myself just use no damage mod so i wouldnt need to go to the repair shop because its annoying when people keep ramming into me

Can you tell me where I can find that allowed mod? Because I'm also tired to pay lots and lots of money for repairs because people are ramming me.

If it is an allowed mod, I would also like to use this one.

I have a question.

I was playing last week and saw the advertisement for the new rules as delivered by an admin. One of the Admins said there was a No Clip Hacking rule. I cannot find it looking through the rule updates.

What is No Clip Hacking?

Edited by Spike2454

On 14.12.2017 at 10:09 AM, boieru' said:

we had a big discussion about this problem and yet admins were too lazy...