Getting kicked invalid accessory

Justiice

Question

Hello community,

I got a qeustion i keep getting kicked from whatever server i take with the message "kicked because of invalid trucker accesory"

Now i have been looking for the solution on the internet but i got no workshop items only DLC that my friends are useing aswell, also i dont have any mod installed.

Yesterday i had no problem at all and i could play i stopped playing at 01:00 gmt +1 and i have no idea what happend.

Yours sincerly

Rick

20171212150504_1.jpg

7 answers to this question

You have accessories on car that belong for truck only or you have accessories on truck that belong to car only (<<< not sure if possible). If you have any take them off or I suggest selling the car and buying new one.

Edited by MushroomLTU

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

This will be one of two reasons.

1) the server you are using doesn't allow you to use cars.
2) you have a police car accessory which you can only use when you are a Game Moderator.Please mind that blue LEDs are also counted as a police accessory, so if you have added them accidentally, remove them and restart your game.

Edited by ALTUNSOY

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

33 minutes ago, ALTUNSOY said:

This will be one of two reasons.

1) the server you are using doesn't allow you to use cars.
2) you have a police car accessory which you can only use when you are a Game Moderator.Please mind that blue LEDs are also counted as a police accessory, so if you have added them accidentally, remove them and restart your game.

Hey @ALTUNSOY

1, yesterday everything worked fine

2, i got 2 orange lights in the front of my car maybe thats a car/police car accessory?

28 minutes ago, sko0923 said:

Hi @Justiice,

Do you have any mods? Be sure to disable them in mod manager before going on MP. 

Regards,

sko0923. 

Hey @sko0923

i got no mods installed at all.

@Justiice

•  If you are using the Skoda Car in Multiplayer and it has any Police Accessories on it (E.x: Blue lights) then you will be kicked for "Invalid accessory set" as you must be an Administrator to use them features.
  • f you have the police car then I would suggest removing the 'police' paint/accessories from the car.
  • You are allowed to go into the service station and use the "Pilot" paint job with the beacon on the top.
  • You are not allowed to use the Police paint job etc as you are not an Administrator on TruckersMP.

Hope this helps! :)

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+