Allow F9 Teleporting/spawning

Suggestion Name:  AllowF9 teleporting

Suggestion Description: allow the use of using the dev console to teleport by using F9

Any example images:  No

Why should it be added?:

This feature would save a lot of time for players looking to get to a location. E.g players that want to meet up, but the location is too far away to drive and they do not own many garages. 

Another way I can see this being useful is in crash situations. Say a truck has crashed, or has been rammed, an alternative to the F7 feature is to simply teleport out of the way of other trucks or to get themselves free it they are stuck. This would save them from spawning at a service depot far away and they can simply comtinue with their journey.

Now with the vehicle ghost mode implimented, I think that we can safely enable this feature without the risk of trolling.

How I think this could work is:

when a player spawns by using the F9 console method, enable ghost mode on their vehicle so they do not inturupt traffic around them.

And as a further precaution, Ghost mode would only turn off after they have driven a certain distance away (to reduce possible trolling and to make merging back into potential traffic easier)

Let me know what yall think :)

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.