Samito_BG

Where do you drive the most? Or your favourite road?

Zurich to Torino, via Bern
Left out at 3am, and the to and out of Bern was pretty interesting with lots of pitch black roads... :)

Guest Stormhell

all the roads very good DLC Italy. I suggest you go immediately if you have been there a view of the marble quarry

my favorite route is from Paris to Kassel . reason we always need to concentrate on road in highly populated area.:P
another route is from Uppsala to bergen . reason Double trailers and you can feel the beauty of nature while driving in Scandinavia:D

• Like 1

Calais-Dresden. From hell to my home. 1000 km which feels shorter because the Liege-Koln route goes pretty fast.

I also like to drive in Italy and France, they're very well made DLCs altough french tolls are a pain, they're everywhere.

I like the small road between Lyon and Bourges. It goes straight thru a beautyfull forest. 

And the small roads in Normay which have fantistic scenery.

Guest BIGTRUCKER UK#1

i currently stick to heavy weight loads around scandinavia and italy as less inexperienced players there

7 hours ago, HerrSwizz said:

I either drive in france scandinavia or in italia. I love driving hills up and down :) 

i agree it makes it a challenge and more interesting

I don't have a favourite road, but I mostly drive between London - Paris and Paris - Ostrava. This might change if I get some DLC, we will see!