Where do you drive the most? Or your favourite road?

Samito_BG

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spend most of my time driving around central Europe as I convoy a lot around there with new players and friends, but do like Italia quite a bit atm as it is really detailed and the small roads are preferable.  

Hello Peoples 

My Favorite road is Calais-Duisburg and in scandinavia Bergen-Stavanger ! :P

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

• 2 weeks later...

Archived