Where do you drive the most? Or your favourite road?

Samito_BG

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

My favourite route is the highway between Amsterdam and Groningen. The landscape there looks so nice espacially the water on the left and right side.

-Shawk2k50

I'd play nothing if I had to stick to my own country!! Now, seriously, I started doing WoT jobs a long time ago and those are what I drive for, so I open the list, choose the highest price vs. distance one, as long as it's at least 1000 Km long, deliver and then pick a new one right at that same city. With this "system" I drive all around the map. My last 2 jobs were from Lille (France) to Catania (Italy) and then from Catania to Jonkoping (Scandinavia). This last one, 2880 Km long, my new personal record on a single job without altering the route. :)

Hello everybody

I live in Spain so I'm not able to drive on my own coutry.

Anyways I like driving around amsterdam, Szczecin, Wien, etc.

And as last I like driving in the new Italy, the old one had pretty good roads too but the new one has something different that makes me fall in love.

Bye, happy trucking!

Archived