Samito_BG

Where do you drive the most? Or your favourite road?

Hello @Samito_BG

As i don't have any DLC but the best road i know rn in mp is milan to Toronto (speghati) road has some awesome views. And yes if you talk about population CD road is good enough but very highly populated and Troll. 

• Like 1

i like the road that breaks of from oslo-bergen that leads to stavenger

Just now, Pokeman said:

i like the road that breaks of from oslo-bergen that leads to stavenger

there are nice views there

/moved to ETS2 discussion. Title doesn't state which sim but description in post clearly states: 

1 hour ago, Samito_BG said:

in ets 2?

Guest Aled_Morris

Any single-carriageways in the France DLC. 

Great scenery there!

One of my favourite roads is the E134 Oslo-Stavanger road because of its very steep grade going down (have fun if you are heading Oslo-bound!) across a bridge and into a valley filled with fjords. Another contender is Highway 7 (Krakow-Banska Bystrica road) in the Going East! DLC because of its twisty hairpin pass that you have to navigate to cross over into Slovakia from Poland. 

The country road from Koln to Mannheim has some decent forestry and valley patches throughout for those who don't enjoy the mountains as much, and is only a 15 minute drive south from C-D road via Dusseldorf, so good for those who want to take a break from the traffic chaos. It's one of my favourite non-mountainous roads. 

Guest ?AtomiC[BXH]

Kiel-Brussel-Scandinavia Bro