What's up With this game

[Ro] ST kbron107

Question

My experience playing in multiplayer today was the following:  - I took a 1300 km race from Scandinavia to Poland on the highway before my final destination with 60 km I suddenly get 6% damage to the trailer without hitting any obstacle. My surprise was when I arrived at destinationto find a trailer on my parking place impediced the final parking. The photo below can be clearly seen. I wrote this topic to help solve this problem. And yet a little bracket the past few days I took a race from Italy Milan exactly and when I got to take my trailer I found a wheelchair up over a building having to abandon that one race . I would be grateful to solve this problem and at the same time encourage other players to make a topic with other problems encountered in this game because - just so we help you to do something useful. I wish success and a lot of bafata

20171209194205_1.jpg

8 answers to this question

About that you got 60% without any collision is a bit weird.... i know there is tear and wear but at 60% you can notice it by that you have engine malfunction... maybe a part of the map got misplaced and you hit it too fast

The trailer one it's probably because the trailers got loaded in sooner than the map so they bounced away (but it still not explain for me why I got floating trailers sometimes) but it's a known thing that trailers get spawned at not it's position or it damaged without moving an inch

haha is the load being in your vacancy has happened several times with me, but taking damage from nowhere this has never happened to me.

45 minutes ago, [Ro] ST kbron107 said:

would be grateful to solve this problem and at the same time encourage other players to make a topic with other problems encountered in this game

Kindly be reminded not to encourage this bad behaviour, as your post is in the wrong section.

Also since you have already posted this, other users are to search for the same problem instead of creating duplicated topics and creating a mess.

If you're trying to report a bug, report a bug. If you think this is case that support can solve, ask for help in the help section.

Since there is no proper evidence of a bug..

//Moved to help.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)