Oculus Rift and HTC Vive suport version.

Leo Bonilha

^

I am no expert, nor am I knowledgeable in game programming, but I believe it is not so difficult to make a single version, with multiple support for virtual reality. Examples are games, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars and iRacing.

But as you yourself have said, we will continue to believe that this will come true one day! :P

^

Yes ... you can be sure of that. I who use Rift for some time know very well that "fluency" is essential for the use of virtual reality.

With my setup today, I get this fluidity, even though my GPU is still from a previous generation (GTX 980 :P), but it is already more than satisfactory and you get amazing fps rates, using the rift, even with the GPU in its 100 % of use.

Using a VR is not even really giving an "unfair advantage" I believe, wish it could be used, but maybe the VR version need a complete different coding to work?

I do not see the use of RV as an "unfair advantage", but rather as something that everyone needs to experience at least once in life, because it is simply sensational.

I've always used three monitors to play my virtual racing games, and since I got the Oculus Rift, I'm not thinking back to the monitors. The immersion that you have using the RV is something indescribable!

I believe it's a more complex type of coding to do, to implement a ready-made system, something that is new, just like VR, but impossible is not!

I believe that SCS has been working on a solution to integrate virtual reality into a single version for both the hardware used, but ...

I hope that this solution comes quickly, because virtual reality is already present among us, growing and gaining more and more followers.

i have tested the vr at first time with the playstaion vr from a friend and ets2 mp make not problems with the vr, i can use all the versions from ets2 and than i buy the oculus rift and i must use a another version for ets2 to use the oculus rift (version for htc vive and oculus rift patch) this game is from the first time programmed with vr technologie and its give a many vr patches for oculus and htc old and new versions and truckers mp do not get  it a version for the 2 biggest vrs adjust

i dont now why truckers mp not supportet the htc five or oculus rift

• 2 weeks later...

//locked and Archived due to inactivity 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Archived