I can not log in!

Vladimir Tuc tuc tuc

Question

Hello, I can not create an account, provided that everything in the text: We where unable to find a Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator on your account, please ensure your profile is at least 2 Hour, is, help me to create an account.
Just really need for convoys, and access to this from the game no!

Thank you in advance!

4 answers to this question

Hello @Vladimir Tuc tuc tuc

Please read the following solution.

You need to play Euro Truck Simulator 2, and / or American Truck Simulator over Steam (2) hours.Euro Truck Simulator 2 and / or American Truck Simulator in your Steam account should not be from another Steam account (Family Shared).You have to be in Steam Profile (Everybody Open) in order to register with TruckersMP.If you meet these 3 steps above, you can now register to TruckersMP. When you activate the game from your profile, wait 5 minutes before logging into the game.

@Vladimir Tuc tuc tuc Are you having this issue with both ETS 2 and ATS, or only in ATS? Because regarding your TMP-profile, ATS is not yet linked with your account. In order to add it to your TMP-account, please check out this thread:

And before anyone else posts that he should put his Steam profile to public and have at least two hours of gameplay recorded in order to link his game: That is already the case with his TMP-account!

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

/locked and moved to inactive topics due to inactivity.

Thanks for participation.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules