How to work my friend?

sickofyou

Question

12 answers to this question

Hello @sickofyou

If you mean making a company and doing delivery togeter like if you were in the same company, sharing money, etc, the only way that you can do it is by using a page that will show you how many kilometres/miles you have driven, how much money did you get, etc.

You can try this page http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/.

I didn't use that page at all I used myvtc.net but that page is not working anymore so you can try that one.

Happy trucking

30 minutes ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

You can get the same jobs by using external contracts but your speed will be limited to 90 km/h

When im getting a external contract and my friend and I were trying to get the same job he cant get it. Why?

Why do not you make a save file?

You can work with this file with your friends by uploading your profile file to any file upload site to prepare a save file.

Dear @sickofyou: If you take an external job, you have to ensure first that both of you have the external contract window opened at the same time. Just press 'Refresh' until both of you find a job that suits both of you. The important thing is: Once one of you have taken his job already, the other one must not close and re-open or just refresh the external job window, as otherwise the job will appear. So don't press 'Refresh' all the time, as this can cause that some jobs disappear while others are added to the list.

Please let us know if you are satisfied with the answers given above or if you need any further help. In case you don't have any further questions and you think that your initial question has been answered properly, please feel free to mark a helpful answer as 'Best answer' by clicking the grey checkmark at the top left of a post in order to mark this topic as solved.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel