mohamad hadi

Question

10 answers to this question

Hi Dear @mohamad hadi

Welcome again forum :)

As ı see that you want to know which type of mod we can use in game 

You can use it in game empty trailer 

You can learn from here . Please check it and play game :D

If you have any question about it , You can ask us or me :)

Regards

Baldemar

Edited by BaldemarDeutsch [EN\TR]

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

What you want to do is possible.

It's neither part of a DLC nor prohibited. The cargo on the trailers shown on your picture are addon accessories of the trailer. These kind of accessories can be changed or removed. If you remove it, the empty trailer will remain.

In order to remove the cargo from your trailer, you have to get a job with one of these trailers, then you save your game.

After that, you have to 1. find 2. decrypt and 3. open the save game. Find the entry of your trailer (something like 'trailer : _nameless.3d2.439d.23a4'). This entry contains an array with all accessories. Find the correct accessory, delete it from the array and decrease the lenght count of the array by 1. You also need to find the entry of the accessory itself. This one needs to be completely deleted.

Once you have done this, save the file and load the save game.

I know this is just a very short explaination. Maybe your first steps are to get familiar to save editing in general. I've linked a little tutorial here:

Spoiler

If you have any questions regarding empty trailers, you can also contact me and I will try to explain it more detailedly.

• Thanks 1