Xandersss

Euro truck Simulator 2 Auto saving

Question

19 answers to this question

Hy!

I had the same problem a couple of days ago just I found a solution for it, hope it helps to you

About turning off you basically you can't you have to rewrite some kind of files but I haven't figured out how to do it, my fix was to start a new profile but maybe something else can help you out

Edited by buksikutya77
extending my comment
  • Thanks 1

Guest Allpha.

Well i had also the same problem but i had all the garage and all chauffeur on my truck's and when i take quick save the game is lagging but i changed my save and i have only now my truck's and garage and dont have anymore lag ;)

@Allpha. Maybe it's because the game want to save "too much" data down and the game can't handle that well

@XanderTrucks Sorry then I'm out since I tried a bunch of thing and none of them worked until @[TUG] Harley recommended this

Spoiler

Hello Friend!

Try this steps:

Delete the launcher from MP first. Next step go to your system and search for the

name "regedit" and there you search for 2 more names -> TruckersMP and ETS2MP

after you deleted everthing there and he can´t find anything anymore. 

The best way is to reinstall Ets 2 too, and with the same way like you did it with the

Launcher so -> regedit -> searching for -> Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Then just install Ets 2 new and don´t use your profile make a new one and let us

know what happen!

Greetings

Edited by buksikutya77
fixing Harley's "@"

2 hours ago, GGF MD said:

Just disable autosaving in the settings of ETS 2! :P 

Not as easy as that. If it is, you give me a message and if it works, I will be very thankful.

I suffer the same issue as you, once so bad that I once got banned for auto save lag (Mistaken for Alt-Tab), it wasn’t very good as I had to find the auto save and attempt to prove it was auto save rather than alt tab, it wasn’t a nice experience.

There’s a very quirky and weird work around involving digging through the sii and scs files, but every time I’ve tried this has led me to a corrupt game and needing to refresh the game files through Steam, ultimately having autosaves turned on again. I think this was either on the Steam or SCS forums if you want to look this up for yourself, but I wouldn’t advise it incase you corrupt your game/save files. (Edit: I found the forum thread from Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/app/227300/discussions/0/624075566882156646/)

Edited by heyhococo
Added Steam forum link

1 hour ago, XanderTrucks said:

how to turn it of?

Please let the Support team know whether the community has answered your question accordingly.

/moved to Help

Hey! :)

Had this problem before too my fix for this problem was to

delete all drivers and all trucks what i don´t needed it and save

it on a new place and just loaded them.

Hope it will help you!

Greetings