Add Dummy Traffic

rinaudo77

Suggestion Name: Add dummy traffic

Suggestion Description: Adding dummy traffic (mostly cars) in the server would provide a more realistic experience. Don't know if this is a silly suggestion or even if it is technical possible to do it but I believe it would change the whole picture of the game and would be great for those who really like to drive a simulation.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: You can go from Stockholm to Budapest and you don't see a vehicle on the road. It's boring! Everybody is in Calais and surroundings looking for some real "action". With dummy traffic I believe humans would spread along the whole map. Trolls who just buy a car to mess with those who like the simulation would stop once there's a lot of dummies even worst than them so no fun. And if they keep ramming they should be more occupied with the dummies with less €xpenses for the honest players (no money cheats). Humans will stop driving only by GPS, being cautious only when they see a blue dot. With dummy traffic (with no gps warning) they should be cautious every time and speed will reduce. If you don't get the chance to enter in the busy server at least you won't be "alone" in the other servers. And many other reasons but I think you got the picture, right?

I'm new in the game. Maybe I'm completely wrong...

Dummies = bots

Just my humble opinion/suggestion. Sorry for my bad english.

this has been suggested and rejected countless times before more than i can even count to be honest, so please use the search function in the future. As good as of an idea as it may sound in your head. Think about the type of issues this could cause in-game with trolls blocking roads etc also  the servers have no power to synchronize AI vehicles for all players. Since it has been rejected before this will be rejected as well

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.