MP doesn't work

kenayli

Question

Mod Version: 1.0.0.4
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue: After i start Ets2 Mp, the mouse is not useable and using the keyboard to login reveals a broken background with an invisible truck.

How to reproduce: After i start Ets2 Mp
Screenshots / Videos: https://imgur.com/a/jCXZp

I've tried all of the suggestions above and none of them have worked. In addition to that I reinstalled MP, and the Single Player

9 answers to this question

The possible solution to your problem could be:

Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework
Clean your temp files with CCleaner
Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache
If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path.

Same problem. Deleteing config files work for one time. Then the error comes back. Can play regular ETS2 with no problem.

Now login screen never comes up goes directly to game. And no intro just sound. This is after latest Microsoft update.

The problem started after installation of Microsoft fall creators update. Lots of problems after installing this one. It is a not do!

6 hours ago, cyberserenity said:

Same problem. Deleteing config files work for one time. Then the error comes back. Can play regular ETS2 with no problem.

Now login screen never comes up goes directly to game. And no intro just sound. This is after latest Microsoft update.

The problem started after installation of Microsoft fall creators update. Lots of problems after installing this one. It is a not do!

Can't you just rollback to a Previous version or uninstall it?

On 12/12/2017 at 8:42 PM, kenayli said:

Thank you guys for your help.

I install the .net framework and now ets2 mp works again

Which .net framework did you install for reference?

20 hours ago, cyberserenity said:

This is the best explanation of the issue, single player works fine

Edit:

Upon further analysis from this thread

Deleting config.cfg and reloading the game, forces default settings (DirectX) to launch and game works fine for DirectX users.

However users with OpenGL still face the issue with no login screen, bugged image and mouse frozen

Edited by RainbowDragon