Mods that doesn't show up in Mod Manager MP Mode

bolnataglava

Question

Hello users , moderators and all involved in this beautiful project. My question is about 1 type of mod i want to use in the Multiplayer and can anyone answer me does it affect the game. I only want to use my HD Gauges mod by nfshp , that are for all the trucks , because i can't play at 400 Scale level , my pc isn't that great and you can see a lot less things on the trucks dashboards. Though it doesn't read them .. do they really affect others gameplay ? 

3 answers to this question

Hello, @bolnataglava 

unfortunately, you will not be able to use them as they add new content to the actual base game. That would technically be possible, however, it would require everybody who is playing to download this one mod. Since the file size would be too big if everyone wanted to have custom mods, the MP does not allow mods in general, besides those they have added themselves, also Truckers.mp does not support any 3rd player mods.