new to the multi player

justrick420

Question

question I downloaded and played it yesterday and today went and started it but said was a update so I did the update and now the multiplayer wont play say I have the wrong version, I unistalled the multi player and reinstalled same message, I am a comp idiot sorta so can use some help me please...

12 answers to this question

2 hours ago, buksikutya77 said:

Also if you want to start MP you have to get at least 1 truck because quick jobs don't work in* MP

Quick jobs work, you just can't join multiplayer until the initial tutorial job is done... or else no quick jobs will show up in order to progress any further. But after you finish that first job in single player you can actually do the quick jobs in multiplayer. I've done it that way for years whenever I created a new profile, most recently a couple of weeks ago when I got a new computer and decided I want to experience the game from the start again instead of transferring my save.  I did all my quick jobs saving up for my truck in multiplayer. The main issue is on occasion they'll tell you that you are late even if you literally just started the job. I think this is the first quick job you choose after logging in, due to the job time not being synced with MP time. But after that it works fine, just like doing any other job. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

well I did get to use the mp before the update so I know it worked and as of right now it still says I am not using the right version am I the only one with this problem or is it others also. I tried what the guy posted above that didn't work it was already that way? any ideas? anyone? thank in advance...

Hello Friend! ;)

Please use the Steps what ->  T.J.BDr'Dri said after you did it try this steps:

• Search into your System for "regedit"
  • Search there for the names ->  ATSMP and TruckersMP
  • Delete there all Files what you can find
  • After you are done install the Launcher new
  • Run the Launcher with "admin"

Should your Problem be solved with this Steps let us know! ;)

Greetings