Anyone using trucksbook.eu?

KauzDs

When is the invalidation happens? When you finish the job or before it?

Because I found 2 things about what can make it as an invalid delivery 

And from the 2nd thing maybe it's not in the firewall exceptions?

And if it is I would reinstall the game or verify it by steam because maybe a file is broken what don't have any game changing effects just the trucksbook thinks you modified the game

It is forbidden to modify configuration files of the game in a way that affects the behavior of the game. It is also strictly forbidden to manipulate with speed simulation or to use teleport during a job delivery. If a violation is detected, the job deliveries will be marked as invalid. If the violation is repeated, the User will be banned.

The program sends data immediately, if it is connect to the Internet. If the program does not have a connection with the Server, it will try to send finished job delivers during the next start of the program. Validity of the job delivery lasts only until the next day. So if the job delivery is saved in offline mode eg. on Saturday, it is possible to send it no later than on Sunday. On Monday, the program will recognize it as invalid and delete it, without sending it to the Server.

14 hours ago, buksikutya77 said:

When is the invalidation happens? When you finish the job or before it?

Because I found 2 things about what can make it as an invalid delivery 

And from the 2nd thing maybe it's not in the firewall exceptions?

And if it is I would reinstall the game or verify it by steam because maybe a file is broken what don't have any game changing effects just the trucksbook thinks you modified the game

Reveal hidden contents

It is forbidden to modify configuration files of the game in a way that affects the behavior of the game. It is also strictly forbidden to manipulate with speed simulation or to use teleport during a job delivery. If a violation is detected, the job deliveries will be marked as invalid. If the violation is repeated, the User will be banned.

Reveal hidden contents

The program sends data immediately, if it is connect to the Internet. If the program does not have a connection with the Server, it will try to send finished job delivers during the next start of the program. Validity of the job delivery lasts only until the next day. So if the job delivery is saved in offline mode eg. on Saturday, it is possible to send it no later than on Sunday. On Monday, the program will recognize it as invalid and delete it, without sending it to the Server.

It happens when I finish the job I think because before finishing my last delivery I checked on trucksbooks app and it was normal. Also, I don't think there's something wrong with my files or firewall (turned off) because before the last delivery I did two more deliveries (link1 link2) without closing the game or the app and it wasn't invalidated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SuliHD locked this topic

Archived