I can't login or choose a server

Highlxnder

Question

I have recently updated the Multiplayer launcher and I go to play ETS2 MP but as it is loading it skips completely past the bit where I log in and choose and server and also my mouse pointer is frozen and I cant move it. The only way I can quit the game is to ctrl+alt+delete and close the game through the task manager. Just to add there is nothing wrong with my mouse as it works in every other game even ETS2 SP.

• Upvote 1

11 answers to this question

Dear @Booyan,

The servers are online again, you can find more information:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/truckersmpofficial#announcements
I hope it helped you!

Greetings!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Hello mate

First Solution

1. Remove the mouse from the computer port and turn it back on

2. Let's log into the game and choose one random profile

3. Press the '' Insert '' key

Second Solution

1. Click '' taskbars '' at the bottom of our desktop.

2. Click '' Task view ''.

3. Click '' New Desktop ''.

4. Enter the game from the new desktop.

Regards,

BigLarge

Hi @Booyan

• Delete "Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder in documents.Also get a new config file.I found a for you,download.
  • Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/Profiles/(Profile file you are using)/Open "controls.sii" file with notepad/Byk70Q.png >  7y43bl.pngdo so and save. 

Morning all,

Just to let you know I have resolved this problem. Sorry I haven't been able to answer, this is due to me rushing around for Christmas and for college.

The problem was solved for me by following these steps.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:52 AM, Yoyo_ManSg said:

In regards to your mouse not moving issue, please follow the instructions below:

- Go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2 and delete the config.cfg file. 
- Then go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2/profiles/profileID and delete the config + controls.sii files from there.