Anyone's game crashing since the 1.30 updates?

BamBamtheBlonde

Question

Title says it all really.

I'm wondering if any other are having these issues.

The game just randomly crashing and only option is to either alt+F4 or click close on the pop up that is displayed?

Any point within game I've had it happen when loading a save game, while driving etc,

I'm just trying to get a idea as to whether it is anything to do with SCS's update or the Windows 10 Update that added the peoples section to the task bar.

Bam Bam - Vantage Transport Logistics Owner

Vantage%20Transport%20Logistics%20VTC_zp

8 answers to this question

Do you use any mod? if the answer is YES, this may be a problem of incompatibility.

Have you tried to go back to another previous version and download the latest version again?

Try to install TruckersMP to see if it is not an installation problem.

I had problem with this version, but it was not the last one that came out, but the previous one before that. Do you want to know what problem? It was a failure that appeared a black screen and could not get outside by pressing "Esc". If that's the problem you're facing. I solved by downloading the update again.

• Thanks 1

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

1 hour ago, FBTC Raphael-BR said:

Do you use any mod? if the answer is YES, this may be a problem of incompatibility.

Have you tried to go back to another previous version and download the latest version again?

Try to install TruckersMP to see if it is not an installation problem.

I had problem with this version, but it was not the last one that came out, but the previous one before that. Do you want to know what problem? It was a failure that appeared a black screen and could not get outside by pressing "Esc". If that's the problem you're facing. I solved by downloading the update again.

I was on TMP last night on the temp beta as there are an update that wasn't compatible with TMP. Today loaded up the game still on the Temp 1.30 and game crashes. opt out of it and let the game update to 1.30.1.6s and still game crashes. The problem I get is the game will just suddenly stop responding randomly and force me to quit the game. 

only mod i use is Truckers MP. i don't have any single player mods.

Edited by [VTL - Founder] Bam Bam

Bam Bam - Vantage Transport Logistics Owner

Vantage%20Transport%20Logistics%20VTC_zp