Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

The launcher does not recognize my version of the game

Dinuloska

Question

Hello ! I have played ets2 multiplayer since the Scania S update came on. After that, when I wanted to open the launcher, it says that I need to have the 1.30 version in order to play multiplayer. So this is what I did. I switched my version to the 1.30 ( NONE- Opt out of all beta programs) but when I tried to enter in the multiplayer, the launcher still said that I was joining with the wrong version ( the 1.28 one). I have the right version (1.30), when I enter in the multiplayer the version is shown in the top left corner and all looks good. But the launcher still says that I have the 1.28 one. I reinstalled the game, reinstalled the launcher but still the problem exists. And I don`t now what to do. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Thanks for the time and patience for replaying to me ! =)

1.png

2.png

20171206164001_1.jpg

6 answers to this question

Hey T.J !  

Thanks for replying ! =)

I was thinking about this 32-bit information. I had a previous problem with the 32 bit some time ago but I solved it by improving 64 bit ! Maybe something happend and this is the reason why now is running with 32 bit !

But I have a question. What means "by doing F1"? I need to press F1 when the launcher is running or?

Thanks again for your help ! I really appreciate it =)

• Like 1

Hey! :) Please choose "None - opt out of all beta programs". If this doesn't work (See your screenshot), restart Steam (as admin) and try it again!

After the download start the MP as admin + with DirectX (64)!

If this doesn't work make sure that you have the right version in SP! If you have the right version in SP (But not in MP) open a support ticket and / or let us know! :) 

Regards! :) 

Edited by GGF MD
  • Thanks 1

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report