Whether it is possible to play without a binding?

NeuroFunk

Question

8 answers to this question

yes it is possible to play mp even if it says no activated on your profile i have activated mine but i have had people that i reported who have been playing with it saying not activated on there profile. so in summary yes you can.

but with steam that is a must so they can see who you are and if you have ets2 or ats also you can only bind your steam account once

Hello @NeuroFunk;

in the above messages. I say, if you can enter here, your steam account is connected. you can play the game as an MP. There, the "not activeted" post will send an e-mail to your gmail post when you sign up. If you click on the link by entering gmailin "activeted" will be written. This is done for sending some information to you. so "not activeted" is no problem for you. but if you want to have "activeted" written, you should open your gmail and find the mailers called TruckersMP. If you can not find it, it is not possible to resend this mail. As I said, do not worry about playing MP. this is not an obstacle.

Cordially,

Carrera18