TruckersMP Real Operations V2

konfig0

Looking forward to this, same as before. 
Kind regards

37 minutes ago, MrJonton01 said:

When exactly does it start? At which time today?

Its mean't to start at 18:00 UTC you can translate your timezone using google or a time zone calculation or something similar.  (18:00 UTC = 18:00 GMT if your in GMT Timezone)
Hope this helps.

Edited by Matt [FSE]

Is also Scout car allowed and do you need cargo?

And also after restarting due game bug the Server is for me gone

Edited by poland.ball

5 hours ago, Matt [FSE] said:

Looking forward to this, same as before. 
Kind regards

Its mean't to start at 18:00 UTC you can translate your timezone using google or a time zone calculation or something similar.  (18:00 UTC = 18:00 GMT if your in GMT Timezone)
Hope this helps.

Its gmt +3 in here, so will it start at 18.00 or 21.00?

okay so it will be 21.00 in my country, im waiting for event server to be opened yayyy

Waited the whole weekend for this, i was looking forward to this.... Than you see 850 slots... Okay. Finally made it in the queue, waited 45 minutes in the queue like place 600 ,and than you see only 50 in the queue , i am happy, only 40! 30.... 5.. Yes i'm authenticating!! Error: This session is invalid, please restart your game! 

Thank you for this super cool event (I wasted my whole day)

Thanks for the stream! (Oh wait it didnt start )

Thanks.........

Im so sad :(

• Upvote 2

What an apoorling event...
Had an issue with the game so I joined a bit late... the event server was way too small to cope with the demand of the event. Spent maybe 40 minutes waiting to join. IMO the route should've been longer and the event server bigger. Driving out of Salzburg was absolutely terrible! 50 minutes of 5 km/h boring traffic jams!

Next up I would like to quote:

"You can take a break easily, or drive non-stop to Strasbourg"

Well that's obviously a lie, because I stopped for 3 minutes at a rest station to wait for a friend, happened to miss an admin telling trucks not to stop (probably in lowercase) in the fast moving chat, and I got kicked out and forced to wait through the queue again to join back in! And furiously joining back in my friend tells me there's 15 minutes before shut down...

Really poor job with this one.

• Upvote 1