Autosave problem

buksikutya77

Question

Hy! I'm curious that anyone found a solution for that the autosave freeze the game... I mean under that my game when autosave happens it freeze the whole game for like 3-5 seconds and I can't do anything under that, I stop for others like if i tab out of the game and that can cause that I make them crash into me, it happens in SP, MP, everywhere even in ATS too and i still haven't figured out what can fix it, and I can only find more than 1 year old posts but looked around in the whole Help section, General and Off-topic discussion on ETS2-ATS games but nothing solved my problem.... yet

What I tried:

• Lower the settings as low as possible - didn't work
  • I heard and seen that you have to rewrite some kind of def\editor_data.sii and in it the "autosave_internal" to 0 - didn't work because the game still autosave like nothing changed - didn't work
  • I have Win 10 so i tried with compatibility mode - didn't work
  • I even set up a Virtual Machine for it with Win 7 - Well there the freeze got reduced a bit, like back to 2-3 seconds
  • I tried with admin rights - didn't work
  • Disabled and removed all the mods what I had (Also i don't use the same profile for MP and SP) - didn't work
  • Tried reinstalling the whole game maybe an old mod break it - didn't work
  • Tried reinstalling TMP (because why not) - didn't work
  • Not sure it had anything related to my router but i reset it - didn't work
  • Tried installing on a different drive maybe something wrong with my hard drive - didn't work
  • Tried to free up some space on my hard drive maybe it's because of the lack of space - didn't work
  • Check that I have the latest drivers - I had but didn't changed anything
  • Downloaded older drivers - didn't work

So now I ran out of ideas and not really know what other things can be the solution

Best regards

Edited by buksikutya77
Extended the list
  • Thanks 1

7 answers to this question

Hello Friend! ;)

Try this steps:

Delete the launcher from MP first. Next step go to your system and search for the

name "regedit" and there you search for 2 more names -> TruckersMP and ETS2MP

after you deleted everthing there and he can´t find anything anymore. 

The best way is to reinstall Ets 2 too, and with the same way like you did it with the

Launcher so -> regedit -> searching for -> Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Then just install Ets 2 new and don´t use your profile make a new one and let us

know what happen! ;)

Greetings

• Thanks 1

I have 20-25% Memory usage and 20% CPU usage while running the game, the GPU is at 100% because i didn't limited it, but even if I limit to 60FPS still

I remade a new profile with only 1 truck and bought all the garages now, it's still freeze but at least the time got reduced, so it's probably it has to save down "too much" data

If anyone have any more idea then I can try it but if not I will mark @Dzeikob 's answer as "Best answer" and it can be locked

Let us know when we can move this to solved.

Since there is one more solution given here.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png