Logo de la banque grisée ?

TheoLG

Yo, j'ai un soucis avec ma nouvelle savegame que j'ai faite... :wacko:

J'vous explique : Au début j'ai crée un profil, j'ai fait la première mission Jusque là tout va bien. Pour pouvoir jouer en multi "dans de bonnes conditions", j'ai modif la save pour me mettre 350.000$ et une 100aine de levels d'expérience. :P

J'ai acheté un seul camion, je l'ai custom à mon goût, et j'ai tout remis à zéro avant d'aller grinder un peu en multi. Là je suis niveau 5, 20.000$ en poche environ, le logo de la banque dans le menu est toujours grisée,  alors que j'ai fait quasi 2000 bornes. :huh:

Quelqu'un saurait quoi faire, ou comment "activer" cette option ? Car j'aimerais bien faire un ou deux prêts pour recruter 2-3 esclaves ^_^

Le plus simple serait sans doute de refaire une save au propre, mais j'ai pas tellement envie de perdre ma ptite progression déja faite :wacko:

Edited by Erael

Well, the only way that I know is wait until the other 2 grey loans turn unlocked for you ;) I just a waiting job , keep playing and it will unlock ;) 

Also, there are a few mods that can unlock the other loans. Google it and you'll find it

(sorry for answering in English, I don't speak French)

Edited by Snowy.
I found a better way to explain

7 minutes ago, TNT-LOG Chico Ferraz 226 said:

Well, the only way that I know is wait until the other 2 grey loans turn unlocked for you ;) I just a waiting job , keep playing and it will unlock ;) 

Also, there are a few mods that can unlock the other loans. Google it and you'll find it

Thx for answering, but I guess you misunderstood what I said : I can't even see the loans ! :wacko:

And don't worry I did understand what you said ;)

1512421184-sans-titre-1.png

14 minutes ago, TNT-LOG Chico Ferraz 226 said:

OK, now I get it. In this situation you should keep playing until you receive an email from the bank telling you that now you can use it. That's it :) . No worries, just wait 

2 minutes ago, Erael said:

Thx for answering, but I guess you misunderstood what I said : I can't even see the loans ! :wacko:

And don't worry I did understand what you said ;)

1512421184-sans-titre-1.png

OK, now I get it. In this situation you should keep playing until you receive an email from the bank telling you that now you can use it. That's it :)  . No worries, just wait 

1 minute ago, TNT-LOG Chico Ferraz 226 said:

OK, now I get it. In this situation you should keep playing until you receive an email from the bank telling you that now you can use it. That's it :) . No worries, just wait 

Thx for answering quickly. I'll keep playing then :P

Edited by Erael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...