UpBeat - A (not so new) Online Radio Station

jackuffmarshall

UpBeatIcon.svg

Hello TruckersMP.

I am here today to present to you an online radio station that I happen to own, UpBeat.
UpBeat is a "universal" online radio station aimed towards the teenage+ audience.
We have been open for well over a year; to be exact, the 21st of December will be our 20th month of operation.

Ever since we first opened, our main goal has always been to provide non-stop entertainment around the clock for you to sit back and enjoy, or in this case, drive to.

So far, we've done quite alright at keeping to such an ambitious objective. We're now reaching audiences of 1,100+ per day!
Of-course none of this would have been possible without our current and previous members of UpBeat staff, some truly talented people.

Personally, (and I may be a bit biased) I think that the UpBeat community is absolutely amazing, but currently a large proportion of our users are from one place...

That's why we're aiming to get the word around a little more and potentially expand even further.

You can get involved with UpBeat in a variety of ways!

- Tune in to the fantastic radio entertainment we have to offer.

- Take a read of our daily news articles.

- Join the discussion on the UpBeat Forums.

And of-course, if you're interested in joining UpBeat - you can take a look at our open job applications.

Thanks for reading and we hope to see you around!

- Jack & The UpBeat Team

UpBeat.svg

UpBeatRadio.net

I can definitely vouch for UpBeat. I've been there since May and they have one of the best communities around, lovely people and the team (which I'm apart of) know what they're doing. 

It's David, the Radio Moderator from TruckersFM! Come join us in discord at discord.gg/truckersfm and come visit us at truckers.fm for TruckersMP's Best Radio, voted by you, the community!

Just like @Sandexe, I have (on and off) been a part of the community since March this year and it is by far one of the best I have ever been apart. The community is pretty amazing, and the staff are so lovely. It is a pleasure to a part of the management team for this wonderful station.

spacer.png

Soarfly Haulage - Memberships Officer

11 minutes ago, TheGamer_500 said:

Is it possible to add this station to ETS2 and ATS? If so, please tell me how.

Unfortunately we are not in the game by default, so you will have to add it to your game manually.
The easiest way is to overwrite a radio on the list that you don't listen to:

1. Navigate to the following and open the file in notepad: Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\live_streams.sii
2. Find a radio you are fine with overwriting and replace with the following:
stream_data[x]: "http://live.UpBeat.pw|UpBeat|Various|EN|128|0"
(where x is the number of the station you're overwriting)

Thank you, i will listen

3 hours ago, jackuffmarshall said:

Unfortunately we are not in the game by default, so you will have to add it to your game manually.
The easiest way is to overwrite a radio on the list that you don't listen to:

1. Navigate to the following and open the file in notepad: Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\live_streams.sii
2. Find a radio you are fine with overwriting and replace with the following:
stream_data[x]: "http://live.UpBeat.pw|UpBeat|Various|EN|128|0"
(where x is the number of the station you're overwriting)

• SuliHD locked this topic

Archived