Question

hello everyone i am having a problem with new version of TMP

I updated the version by pressing the F1 key then whenever i started the game the game cannot connect to the server....

Then i reinstalled the TMP several times then once i again pressed the F1 key to update.. after downloading the updates its telling me to install available updates for euro truck simulator 2..

I am giving the screenshot...

i clicked the install button for 5-8 times and its downloading the coreets2mp.dll file everytime... Its keep repeating this same process to install the same file....

I reinstalled the TMP still the problem is showing....

i hope you gyz understand... My english is very bad...sorry for that :/

please help me :(

Screen shot 1 :pVGm9I01gelPnGwmBakzJj5D7r3LyX2qL37gpxOn

Screen shot 2 : XpKH3ZfknaAJf6Zf6YTA8xYBGeLDZILIPpVrdQox

9 answers to this question

Hi @Sudip Banerjee,

Please try starting the launcher as an administrator and seeing it that helps. 

Also FYI, your screenshots are not showing properly. If you could get them to work by uploading your photos to a image sharing site (such as www.imgur.com), we may be able to understand your problem and help you better. 

Regards,

sko0923. 

Well..:troll: We are on the same boat @Sudip Banerjee It's the download loop. But I have a temporary solution for that. Thanks to @ProtoTypeGR, I followed his guide under Troubleshoot thread. Head over there and look for launcher problems and then click on Download Loop. Follow the instructions and you are done. Unfortunately you have to do this process every time when you want to play. :(  Anyway.... I don't understand why we have to use a VPN to get this thing working?:wacko:

Edit:- You have to use VPN only for the first launch, but make sure you download available updates when launched through VPN. I just started playing the game a moment ago and this time I doesn't used any VPN. So, yeah..no more worries;)

Edited by Akash

@Akash as you said about the use of VPN.. i recently reinstalled my windows and now installing freshly....
let's see what happen..  and @Lorenita not yet solved. Now the problem is my game cannot connect to your servers..

the message shows there is : cannot connect to the server check your internet connection we will reconnect in 10 second....

but my internet is working perfectly...

@Akash brother another update :D