Error occured while contacting our update servers

sunta210

Question

15 answers to this question

@sunta210 Have the answers provided above helped you solving your issue? If so, please either leave a reply here or simply mark the answer that helped you out as the best answer with the checkmark to the left of the post, so we can move it to the 'Closed'-section. Thank you.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hello @sunta210

You can create a ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com/

I hope you will fix your issue asap.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

Hello mate,

Follow the steps below to resolve your issue.

1-)First we install the Microsoft Framework 4.6.2 here.

2-)Then restart your computer.

3-)You should not have any problems when you run the Launcher as an administrator.

Regards,

BigLarge

Today I had this error: erro.png.0e80bed9612ce000c9cf647ab77b8ebb.png

And I solved mine this way:

• 1 -> Download the Windows Update Fixer following some steps here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10164/fix-windows-update-errors
  • 2 -> Go to your network settings and select Proxy and disable following this steps:

1.thumb.png.6323932848fe5b33a027450fc9e9a7a1.png2.thumb.png.f60bb6522bfadbe504974d4baabd8ba4.png3.thumb.png.3268c1fc4eb5f85c9dbc6685565ffd8e.png

Hope u find a solution! :D

@sunta210   If core_ets2mp.dll is not working for whatever reason you can get the above error. Usually it appears when you try to update the multiplayer launcher with the game open.

Solution:First, check if ETS2 process is running. If so, end it and try again. If this doesn't help delete core_ets2mp.dll, re-open launcher and re-download file.  Path: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP

UxiKSFa.png