Actively getting AI and Driver data

I'm wondering if there's a way for me to parse into these data types as I run the game? Stuff like the positions, angles etc..

I'm not experienced in this field, so if you do answer, please try to be a little clearer than you would be with someone else.

20 hours ago, Ruslan Mashinov said:

Why do mods on here just delete posts randomely? !?

I hid the post you responded to because when reading it it did seam like the person hadn't read or understood the question, and it's blatantly wrong. Some moderator hid your response to it because I had already hidden the first post before you responded.

That being said, while it's definitely possible to get the data, but if there isn't a tool ready for you to use, it will be be hard and require a good bunch of technical knowledge and work. to get it to work.

There are SDK's available to get data about the user driving, but not about AI drivers. If your goal is to get data about drivers in a VTC, and logging their jobs, then there are systems and tools available that let you do that.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.