LintonM

Winter  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What's winter like in your area?

• Hot
    • Snowy
    • Average

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/20/18 at 05:00 PM

winter is wierd without a day below -30C.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Where I live, it's a nasty winter. Bunch of humidity, -4ºC that feel like -20ºC in your bones. Back when I lived in East Europe, the temperatures were lower than that, but almost no humidity, and you could survive the cold with just a good jacket. 

@TheCreepyTruckr A double double with moose tea, a bagle and you feel like in Hawaii, no big deal breh.

390334.png

I live in South Africa and since we're in the Southern Hemisphere, we have winter when you guys have summer. Winter for me, especially since I live at the coast, isn't even winter for you guys - average temperature would be 18 degrees Celsius and coldest it will get is around 11 degrees Celsius. Though there are some parts of the country where it actually gets down to 3 degrees and into the very low negatives, and actually starts snowing.

Archived