MP update for ETS2 ver. 1.30 is not working

WeisseWolfe

Question

17 answers to this question

Just re-run the application and it will tell you that you have an update you can download and install do that launch the game and either make a new profile or just carry on with the profile that you have made in the past and it should work if it does not work be sure to contact the support. I am one hundred procent sure that after downloading and installing these updates that you will be able to play!

• Like 1

Hey truckers!

Just launch TruckersMP again it will tell you that you have a update you can install and what you do is you simply install it and run the game again I have done this and basically made a new profile with the new Scania S and it worked I am now in-game as N-GIN in Amsterdam driving with the new Scania S!

Good luck dear truckers!

11 hours ago, drschmitz said:

Delete the game from Steams folder, I had same problem. :))

Hey That Worked!

But i got a  New Problem, i click ETS 2 and it starts my ETS 2. But never pops up something with Login and Server (like EU 1-4) and playing Singleplayer dafuq?

2 hours ago, drschmitz said:

You need to start TruckersMP to play multiplayer. :)

wow seriously sherlock? i have same problem when i start truckersmp and i cant choose server and login game starts but its starts like normal singleplayer game not multiplayer