When will I be able to download normally? not use vpn

Toothless FLY [ROK]LSh.st

Question

i reinstall my pc. so i download truckermp clinet.

I try 10 days, client update.

but not work.

so, i searched on today, i get this download way.

When will I be able to download normally? not use vpn.

i really want not use vpn or other ways.

i think need change download system.

torrent or mega cloud or etc ways.

you know, too many people want play this game multiplay.

really need change download system. please help T.T

0101.jpg

8 answers to this question

I believe this is an issue with your ISP blocking the connection to our download servers. We only publish our mod's files to our website so we have access to them and can remove them when necessary.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Hi, that said and up by @El1teZombiezHD , this comes from your probably login.Arrival internet connection to Truckers MP and play it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling TruckersMP, if it really works to dismount your game.
https://truckersmp.com/download
If what I just gave you does not work, ask for help here: https://support.truckersmp.com/

Edited by Esteban59140 FR

Cordialement,

Trucking French

Hi @Toothless FLY [ROK]LSh.st , some of my friends have the similar problem. As per @El1teZombiezHD this is the reason why you were not able to download it normally. When my friends fail to download Truckersmp or update it, they use their mobile network. They connect their PC/Laptop to the mobile network and this way they solve their problem (just an alternate way). You can try this if possible.