Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Lets Save People At Game

-VOYVODA-

I want start this idea  ^__^  let we save each other at ETS2 . I think all people need live this feeling  . It is happiness . We can protect each other , NOT REPORT :)

Let see this . And if you want do same with me , share here your links :)

Anti report hihihi :)  at this video he was trying overtake me , he didn't see other truck is coming  , I warned him with my horn , he was slow , and I went to out of way . For his safe . And he said me sorry . it was really kind 

( if my topic at wrong place dear moderators can delete my topic  thank you ) 

İVECO'S

This is a nice idea :) I have done this before too, moved onto the grass to let the person overtaking pull in and I've also slowed down too to let someone overtaking pull in. If I see someone overtaking and I look at my gps and see a truck/car coming I either move over or slow down to let the person in as it saves both my truck and the on coming truck as well as the overtakers truck getting damage. I know I don't have to but if I can do that and prevent a crash then I don't see why not :)

If only more people would overtake safely and look at gps and tab menu first and also not overtake during high traffic there wouldn't be half as many crashes.

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I think a lot of people see a lorry in front of them and think "I MUST OVERTAKE HIM!" without actually thinking about the fact their could be oncoming traffic in the opposite lanes.. It's always a case of those types of people needing to engage their brain before they act. 

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

• 2 weeks later...
  • SuliHD locked this topic

Archived