How excited you are about new BELLA ITALIA dlc release?

William.F.Gomes

Hey guys,

I believe by now everybody knows about the new Bella Italia DLC that will be released for Euro Truck Simulator 2 by SCS Software, will be released on 5th December this year. We already have so much content released officially and unofficially. SCS Software really put a great effort to bring this DLC map. The redesigned whole Milano city just to make it compatible with this new map. They created a total of 11,500 KM new road to experience for drivers. Drivers will be able to experience historic cities including Rome, Napoli, and Palermo. This addition is Italian through and through with regional specific industries, typical Italian toll gate and sign, new cargo, and last but by no means least new 3D assets. "The geography and shape of Italy have led to a comparatively high concentration of cities in the Italia map expansion," so reads the game's Steam page blurb. "Local industries contain, among others, famous places like Carrara marble quarries and Europe‘s largest Steelworks in Taranto." Though SCS did not publish the price of this DLC yet, from different source its assumed that the price will be between 12.99 to 14.99 euros. The release will happen in afternoon hours, local time of Prague, Czech Republic (GMT+1). 

Now guys,

• how crazy you guys are about this new DLC release?
  • Who will buy this DLC during the first hour of release?
  • Which truck do you want to drive and get the first experience of this map?

Let know in comments. Thank you in advance.

//moved to ETS2 Discussion 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

@LTBD - OWNER - to correct you on information in your post

25 minutes ago, LTBD - OWNER - said:

Though SCS did not publish the price of this DLC yet

SCS has stated the prices that will be set

If you are wondering about pricing, here is a copy & paste of the pricing string as it has been set up on Steam: $17.99, £13.49, 17,99€, CHF 17.--, 699 pуб., 69,99zł, R$ 44,99, ¥ 1,980, 126,00 kr, Rp 125 999, RM35.00, P459.95, S$18.00, ฿339.00, 179.998₫, ₩ 19,000, 35,00 TL, 219₴, Mex$ 175.99, CDN$ 19.99, A$ 19.99, NZ$ 21.99, ¥ 60, ₹ 559, CLP$ 8.800, S/.44.95, COL$ 36.000, R 199.00, HK$ 110.00, NT$ 438, 50.00 SR, 56.00 AED, ARS$ 209,99, ₪66.95, 2 600₸, 3.15 KD, 38.99 QR, ₡7.800, $U389.

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

I cannot wait for the Italy DLC, really really  looking forward to it coming out and will buy it once it is MP supported :D I will explore the Italy DLC in the car and new Scanias :D:wub:

I explored a little bit of the improved Italy like Milano when I played the 1.30 beta a few weeks ago and it looked so good and the Italy DLC promo looks so good so its going to be fantastic to explore Italy (especially for the first few weeks after its out and MP supported when everyone will go there :P)

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Decided to upgrade my GTX 760 to a GTX 1060 so I can see it in 400% scaling @ 60fps while driving the next gen Scania. Thats how excited I am about it.

@TheClarence it will be released in the afternoon time 

be more specific, we are planning to release the DLC in afternoon hours our local time - Prague, Czech Republic (GMT+1). We are planning a pizza party in the office to celebrate the occasion! ;)

TruckerPilot

• SuliHD locked this topic

Archived