ATS random events fix.

Fancy_gamer

Suggestion Name: Ats random events fix
Suggestion Description: Since the random event was implemented by SCS in the new update in multiplayer only some can see it and some can't and it can cause a lot of accidents and chaos 
Any example images: https://imgur.com/a/Qos8U
Why should it be added? Because it won't make a huge confusion between players.

• Upvote 3

I don't know if developers have started working on it, but disabling the whole event thing in multipleyer seems to be good.

Moving to Open for Discussion.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

^ As a matter of fact, @HamitCanKilic / 25], they are currently only client side so if you disable them, the problem will not be existent anymore. On the other hand, when they have been synchronised on the entire server, everybody will be able to see them and thus, no accidents or such can occur because somebody else did not see the respective random event. :)

Personally, if random events can be synced for all players, then good because it’ll add another variable to online that’ll make it feel more like real life.

i mean sure, it’s great to have super clean, empty roads, but that’s no fun nor is it really realistic. 

If if it was made that say TMP could pick and choose which events are enabled or disabled, then that could make it a lot easier, I mean, it’ll be cool to see how people will react when, let’s say, a major road is closed or let’s say one lane is blocked due to a crash or road works, it’ll be a lot more fun. So honestly, if it can be synced and custom set for mp purposes, then leave them in, but if it can’t be done, then disable it because it will be dangerous, especially when it’s in ETS2 where player count and traffic is much busier.

• Like 1

for ATS, if they can be synced then it would be cool. if they have to choose which ones that get put into the MP, the road works ones are the ones that would the most logical. as for ETS, it would depend on the server EU #2 I think either select ones again the road works would be ok or the events should be completely disabled. as for the ETS US server there is hardly any one on so they would be fine with just about anyone of the random events (if or when they get added) to be on as long as they are synced. 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...