Late Penalty Bug

Killerskulls15

Question

Hello! I am using version 1.0.0.4 of ETS2 Mod. I am using a mouse and keyboard. Whenever I try to do a quick job and then park to finish it, at the rewards screen it tells me that I am late, very late. I did not take a long time, normal amount I assume to get to my destination and I do not know why it does this. I made a new profile and it still persists.

20171126234849_1.jpg

9 answers to this question

Level 0... Are you trying "Quick Jobs"? If so, you'll always be late, because there's a huge difference between the time in your profile and the server's time. You should drive in SP for a couple of quick jobs until you can get the bank's loan and buy your own truck. Then, you go into MP and don't forget this: Always hit the "Drive" button before choosing any jobs. With that, you actually connect to the server and times are synchronized.

• Like 1

thats true what the peoples say.

You should drive into the SP first for some jobs before you have your own truck

because on the SP the time run slower but on the MP faster, so you are everytime

too late at your destination if you log off earlier and start to play later again.

Greetings

Did you take a job in SP and then go into MP? If you take a job in SP first and then go into MP the job will always be late due to the time difference. If you want to take jobs in MP and not be late you would have to go into MP first 9if thats possible without your own truck) but it is better to do jobs in SP and increase your money and level first like others have already said. The only other way would be to get a profile with money and xp off someone or save edit money and xp if you want to play MP right now.

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg